The first cafeteria plan system in Poland
for managing non-wage benefits
The MyBenefit system supports the work of HR departments and facilitates the management of non-wage vouchers, allowing employees to flexibly use benefits such as: private medical care, sports cards, shopping coupons, insurance, cinema and theater tickets, trips abroad and others.
The Avra team is responsible for creating the system and maintaining its operation using high-parameter SLA.
The scope of work
- Programming and implementing a cafeteria plan system
- Designing a complete architecture based on microservices
- Integrating the system with over 40 external platforms
- Conducting regular audits and security tests
- Developing and maintaining the system since 2010
- HR web application with over 250,000 users and 420 companies which has topped the Polish market and maintains its leadership position.
AVRA team participates in the creation of further Cafeteria functionalities at the stage of solution design. MyBenefit platform, one of the most popular non-wage benefits on the market, is used on a daily basis by over 400 small, medium and large companies.
- Agata Żmudzińska, Marketing Manager